Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another shooting at Drum...

http://www.newzjunky.com/police/coplog081003drum.htm

No, he didnt kill him. I got a phone call not 10 minutes after this happened last night. He spilled the beans. The guy was backing him out of the building out into the woodline. He had no where else to go, being backed into a tree. Do or die. He blew apart his knee vs shooting center mass and killing this kid. Wise decision if you ask me, especially knowing how political Drum DES is.

2nd shooting for Fort Drum DES within 9 months. And no, no MP's were involved. The officer happens to be a good friend and recently left Orange County Sheriff's office here in Florida.

Thought you guys would like to know. I would call this guy a ****bag too but someone's panties would get into a twist (again) and they'd have to email the pentagon for the second time about how unprofessional that was...Too bad I'm not a federal employee anymore so retired MSG (insert your name here), you sir can kiss my ***.
    Last edited by Unit453; 10-04-2008, 12:26 PM.

Glad no officers were injured and the two soldiers will be ok.
    Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

What police dept. would train or condone Knee Capping

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
        What police dept. would train or condone Knee Capping
        None and none in my opinion. I dont see where he did anything wrong.

Comment

kid got lucky..
          In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Kid was a .21% BAC, FYI.

Comment

Thought you guys would like to know. I would call this guy a ****bag too but someone's panties would get into a twist (again) and they'd have to email the pentagon for the second time about how unprofessional that was...Too bad I'm not a federal employee anymore so retired MSG (insert your name here), you sir can kiss my ***.
              Is there something in this about the shooting I don't understand?

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

No, it was the last shooting on Drum where I called the subject a ****bag and someone got all bent out of shape and emailed the pentagon, and like ususal, **** rolls down hill. Too bad for him that I didnt violate any policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit453 View Post
                  No, it was the last shooting on Drum where I called the subject a ****bag and someone got all bent out of shape and emailed the pentagon, and like ususal, **** rolls down hill. Too bad for him that I didnt violate any policy.
                  Ahhh thats right!! I was wondering what the heck you were talking about as well. Now I know
                  Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

yeah I saw this the other. Just remember what people would say when I told them where I worked when I worked up there.....On a military installation..oh you mean you're an MP. NO i'm a civilian police officer that works on base. Then they say...oh well nothing happens on a military installation. Well he is case in point (within 9 months of each other).

Hope the officer doesn't get jammed up over it. He shouldn't if anything he should get a commendation!

UNIT 453.
                    e-mail me who it was. to all....

Stay Safe!

Comment

I understand the second-guessing that goes on in Army law enforcement, it's absurd. This turd is lucky he didn't get the air let out of him.

Comment

I can only hope the best for the Officer; and pray Ft. Drum does not throw him under the bus.
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                          I can only hope the best for the Officer; and pray Ft. Drum does not throw him under the bus.
                          Sadly I am imagining them fueling up the steam roller... I hate working for the fed sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
                            Sadly I am imagining them fueling up the steam roller... I hate working for the fed sometimes
                            Steam roller................hell more like turning his *** into a highway.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Reminded me of my short stay at Ft. Stewart, within two weeks there was a drive by shooting at some of the barracks, soldier hung himself off the outside banister, and someone stole 5 M4s and used one to kill his family.

Would HATE doing LE in, on, or around a military installation....
                              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4276 users online. 266 members and 4010 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X