Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry wrong number

To whom it may concern:
    I must apologize for the way I answered the phone this morning, BUT after a month of you calling 3 times a day to the wrong number and asking for the weather report, and me politely telling you that you have the wrong number and giving you the right number I was a bit fed up. I mean seriously you keep calling a 5 digit exchange as apposed to STAR 12 (*12) how freaking hard is that but I can understand the confusion. Sir I hope I did not scare you too bad, but I noticed that you did not call as usual at 0900 today I will take it that you erased my number off of speed dial, and no sir I do not take offence to your colorful choice of words when you realized that you screwed up, and yes sir I will have a nice day.

Sincerely
    DACP

This is how the phone call went this morning,

(Me) Cheyenne Mountain NORAD DEFCON control room we have you on speaker Mr. President.
    (Maj ding dong) ohh **** **** err sorry ohh crap **** umm umm
    (Me) Mr. President is every thing ok? We are contacting the joint chiefs now sir.
    (Maj ding dong) ohh **** I am so fu……. Have a nice da..CLICK.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Originally posted by TH1985
    Was that really the President calling?
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by TH1985
      Was that really the President calling?
      Yes. The president likes to call all federal agencies especially when hurricanes hit. He wants to make sure we are prepared. He refuses to talk to management and only speaks to the troops.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

if thats true thats the funniest **** ive heard in weeks..
        In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
          if thats true thats the funniest **** ive heard in weeks..
          Yes sir it is, if we had recorded lines I would have uploaded a recording of it. 3 times a day 0600, 0900, 1200 he would call requesting the weather report, it was getting quite annoying and I snapped today I looked at caller id recognized it was him and just went for it. I just hope there is no fallout from this but if so ill take whatever they give me no big deal.

Comment

Thats funny...

I was workin the desk one night and toward the end of my shift, I lose patients with ricky retards who seem to ask the dumbest questions...

(Middle of winter- upstate NY)

"Uhh, yeah, uhh, how you doin', uhh, what are the road conditions in Vermont?

(Thinking to myself, how the F--- should I know?, am I a meteorologist? I'am I sitting in downtown Burlington VT right now? Am I driving a plow to where I should be qualified to answer that ridiculous question? Can another person call and ask what time we close? Can one more retard call and ask what time Little Caesars closes, please? WTF over?")

My reply was rather smug:

WWW.Weather.Com You might wanna look online. They would probably better tell you than me, a state away.

"So, dont they have state police there or something who would know?"

"Sure, go ahead and google their name, VSP, and I'm sure they'll have a phone number listed for the barracks in which you're looking for, and ask them what that question. I'm sure they wouldnt mind answering it for you. Or....You could turn on the tv and check out the weather channel. We're not a weather station."

Why did it always happen to me? I never understood but those days are behind me now, thank god.

Comment

years ago I worked for one of those bagged ice companies. The name was "Tour Ice" and one year this person kept calling the machine and leaving messages that they wanted a tour of the town.....completly ignoring the message that said to leave your company name and how many bags and blocks of ice you need delivered.
              He who laughs last.......thinks slowest

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5003 users online. 254 members and 4749 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X