300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval Station Pearl Harbor DoD Police

Hey guys, I applied to several Military/Civilian DoD police jobs on usajobs and was recently contacted by Naval Station Pearl Harbor in HI. I currently reside in Rhode Island so they conducted a on-the-phone interview with me and informed me they are interested in me as a candidate... Ive done a little bit of homework on cost of living etc but was just wondering if there was anybody on the boards who is currently employed with Pearl Harbor? Or was employed? I was sent an email with job duties and it sounded pretty standard to police duties but if anyone has any feedback or info at this particular location id appreciate it!

Don't expect alot from this department. To many changes. Cost of living is high in Hawaii. IMO go to other department, unless you want to work near the ocean.

Comment

Can't help with anything about Pearl Harbor, but I was thinking of transferring to another location out there, as was a buddy of mine. After doing some research, we decided not no, but oh hell no. The gov't would only transport one of my vehicles (I have 3 and no I am not selling any of them), the cost of housing is outrageous, 6 month quarantine on pets (unless you meet some requirements), plus alot more. Oh and we'd be working 10-12 hrs a day and no time to have fun. The guy we were going to replace said its a horrible place to work, so much nicer to visit.

Just do some good solid research before deciding.
      Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3605 users online. 187 members and 3418 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X