300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Traffic School

Anyone go to the Army's traffic school? I think it may be a multi service school, not sure though. I think I may try to get into traffic when I get done doing this DST thing. If you've gone, whats it like?
    Want to start a website? I run Host Lonestar.
    Texas Discussion blog about texas...forum as well

I went back in October 2001. From what I can remember it was about one month long. There were two AF instructors, an E-5 and an E-6. It was held at Fort Gordon, GA and it was all Army personnel attending the class.

I found it to be a very challenging course. There is alot of math involved. If you don't like to work with numbers, it's not the course for you. It definitely gave me a new perspective though when working TA's. I enjoyed being in a traffic section, alot more than being on a regular road patrol.
    Last edited by tandj1216; 08-13-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Went back in July of 01, but I was at Lackland AFB in TX, if you went to the one at Ft Gordon I think you went with a few of our guys. Yes the math was the hard part of the school, it darn near kicked my butt but somehow I passed. I loved working traffic and am trying to jockey for a position on the DACP side of the house when someone gets of their duff and decides to hire officers.
      Anyhow shoot a PM I can try to answer any questions you have.
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Some info I found
        K9 and Traffic school
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5501 users online. 308 members and 5193 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X