300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Force Protection Agecy

Anyone in here work for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency? They made me a tentative offer... have to fill out all the paper work and Physical Agility Test...What should I do???

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89276

Here is a link to a long thread on the subject.
    I hope it helps. Good luck with the process.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas1 View Post
      Anyone in here work for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency? They made me a tentative offer... have to fill out all the paper work and Physical Agility Test...What should I do???
      fill out the paperwork...
      Dispatch, we have a 9-11, Armed Robbery in progress. Seay's Surplus Store, corner People's Drive and 124th Street.

Comment

Well fedguy889, thanks for the advise...any other words of advise you can give me? whats the PT test like, what are the hours like? how is the cost of living out there? I have alot to consider with a possible move from Cleveland. Any infor will be greatly appreciated, will or does former military help in the process and with pay and promotions?

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas1 View Post
          Well fedguy889, thanks for the advise...any other words of advise you can give me? whats the PT test like, what are the hours like? how is the cost of living out there? I have alot to consider with a possible move from Cleveland. Any infor will be greatly appreciated, will or does former military help in the process and with pay and promotions?
          If you look in the other thread that was posted, there is a ton of info there.

Also, there is a PFPA Officer that has posted a lot of good info in it. If you have any more questions, I would highly suggest to PM him and go from there.

As for the cost of living out here. It sucks. It is very, very high. Most modern, decent apts. go for 1200-1400 a month. It's higher if you live near a Metro stop but the areas with the stops are usually very good areas to live in. As they tend to have shops, restaurants, grocery stores, etc... around them. If you try to go out further from DC and try to save money that way, the cost of fueling a vehicle is going to kill you.

Not sure what your house arrangements are but if you have a wife, she will have to work. No way around it. Fuel is higher, groceries tend to be higher, and when you eat out prices are a bit higher. Child Care is very high as well accourding to my co-workers.

Good luck
          Last edited by ignignokt373; 08-11-2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6145 users online. 370 members and 5775 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X