300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurint, CLEAR or TLO??? Which One??

Currently, use TLO but have been tasked with looking for other opinions.......and GO!!!
    You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

I’ve used all you’ve named and some others.

TLO is my favorite in terms of both cost and content of their reports. CLEAR my second favorite, and Accurint last. Accurint and CLEAR both charge per comprehensive report you run, in addition to their monthly subscription fee. TLO will allow unlimited reports with a flat monthly subscription fee (which was nearly half what Accurint cost when we changed over in 2016).

My corporation has subscriptions to TLO, CLEAR, and Accurint, and my job no longer has an “ear to the ground” on their costs - but if I had TLO currently I would not change from it if their costs are comparable to what they were in 2016.

Fun fact - TLO used to be 100% free to LEOs before the original owners sold to Transunion.
    Last edited by Kimble; 10-29-2018, 04:46 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

We have had TLO and Accurint.
      I preferred TLO, especially the spiderweb "associates" web it creates.

We discontinued both, relying in ROCIC which uses both plus some other databases when we contact CIU- at $200. bucks a year, its a bargain, but the downside is it's not at your fingertips.

We do use LEADS a lot for stolen property/ pawn checks.
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Thanks, I have asked in a few more places and TLO seems to be the winner. Thanks again!!!
        You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10951 users online. 403 members and 10548 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X