300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refurbished Taser X26E or Ph***er Enforcer

I'm going to be purchasing a CEW within the next week or two and I'm trying to decide between a refurbished Taser X26e or a refurbished Ph***er Enforcer. Both have their benefits. The Taser is a well known brand and with that popularity comes the benefit of having many accessories to choose from. The Ph***er Enforcer uses the same cartridges as the Taser, with the benefit of a lower price point and a rechargeable battery pack.

While the rechargeable battery pack is a nice feature, it certainly doesn't bump the Taser X26e out of the running and even the rechargeable battery pack will need to be replaced eventually. The only time the batteries on either brand would be of a major concern to me, is if one of the companies went out of business as these are both, proprietary battery packs. Every indication is that Taser isn't going out of business anytime soon.

So I would like hear from others on what they think and if you have experience with either one of these brands that would make you choose one brand over the other, please post details. Thanks.

Last edited by Sig1981; 02-07-2017, 06:27 PM.

My Taser instructor told me that Taser will not fix any older model Tasers. So unless you know an independent repair shop then I wouldn't buy a old model Taser.
    Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5580 users online. 345 members and 5235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X