NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

What Apps are you using for work on your cell phone/tablet?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tist One
    Forum Member
    • May 2020

hi, I am a new member to the forum here. I am currently in the hiring process for couple of agencies in the LA area. I am also aking courses on coding on during this challenging time of COVID-19. I wanted to know if there is an APP I can create for the law enforcement officers. If you could make an app, what kind of app would you want for law enforcement jobs?

thank you!

Comment

• penicag
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2020

I also use 10-21, best app so far in my opinion.
      Last edited by penicag; 11-13-2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Aidokea
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Tist One
        hi, I am a new member to the forum here. I am currently in the hiring process for couple of agencies in the LA area. I am also aking courses on coding on during this challenging time of COVID-19. I wanted to know if there is an APP I can create for the law enforcement officers. If you could make an app, what kind of app would you want for law enforcement jobs?

thank you!
        An app that helps cops find places to buy beer on their way home after a late case kept them from getting off until 0330...

Comment

• sangoco
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2015

I saw this post is a little old but it’s still in the top of the forum. In Contra Costa County we use a telephone summary for the coroner. You fill out a page of info, call coroner, and read the page which they document as well.

There is an iPhone app called Coroner Report that allows you to complete it on the phone and text/email it. Still have to contact dispatch to notify coroner it’s inbound or while speaking to coroner ask for a number to text it to.

Much easier to do and no forms to carry anymore. Plus the coroner likes it a lot. Makes the job easier for everyone.

Comment

• Blizz
            One Man Force Multiplier
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by sangoco
            In Contra Costa County we use a telephone summary for the coroner. You fill out a page of info, call coroner, and read the page which they document as well.
            Lol, does the Coroner know that e-mail and OCR is a thing?
            Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
            Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12331 users online. 76 members and 12255 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...