NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Apps are you using for work on your cell phone/tablet?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, I am a new member to the forum here. I am currently in the hiring process for couple of agencies in the LA area. I am also aking courses on coding on during this challenging time of COVID-19. I wanted to know if there is an APP I can create for the law enforcement officers. If you could make an app, what kind of app would you want for law enforcement jobs?

thank you!

Comment

I also use 10-21, best app so far in my opinion.
      Last edited by penicag; 11-13-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tist One View Post
        hi, I am a new member to the forum here. I am currently in the hiring process for couple of agencies in the LA area. I am also aking courses on coding on during this challenging time of COVID-19. I wanted to know if there is an APP I can create for the law enforcement officers. If you could make an app, what kind of app would you want for law enforcement jobs?

thank you!
        An app that helps cops find places to buy beer on their way home after a late case kept them from getting off until 0330...

Comment

I saw this post is a little old but it’s still in the top of the forum. In Contra Costa County we use a telephone summary for the coroner. You fill out a page of info, call coroner, and read the page which they document as well.

There is an iPhone app called Coroner Report that allows you to complete it on the phone and text/email it. Still have to contact dispatch to notify coroner it’s inbound or while speaking to coroner ask for a number to text it to.

Much easier to do and no forms to carry anymore. Plus the coroner likes it a lot. Makes the job easier for everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2394 users online. 102 members and 2292 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X