Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Analysis & Mapping Software - Examining the DNA of Cell phone calls

With all due respect to any readers, I do apologize in advance if this is not the correct location for this information.

To LEA's if you do Cell Phone Data Analysis please let me know. We have an online demo and a 30 day complimentary trial period.

http://www.hawkanalytics.com

Fred Watson
    - Retired Officer
    Last edited by fcwatson; 04-21-2014, 12:38 PM.

Cell Phone Analysis & Mapping Software, Examining the DNA of Cell phone calls. Reducing lengthy and meticulous investigation time. This is done by taking the (usually huge) raw data files of the Call Detail Records (Excel file, PDF etc), drag and drop the file(s) into the software program, and the data is converted in seconds to a graphical interface (Google maps, standard street maps or aerial views). You can then examine one or multiple phones at the same time. You can also choose to set the automation speed or just scroll through the dates and times and view which cell sites and from which direction the phone(s) hit the towers. Let me know if you would like an online demonstration. We have been solving existing and cold cases. There are additional features I can show you on the online demo.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DOA-DOL-DOJ-DHS
      Is this just a new take on link analysis ?
      Yes,

Looks like it..

This technology is not new by any means, just digitally enriched. In the late 80's, I was teamed up and assigned to design and test a “Smart” fast (BJT driven) narrow band multi-freq. hopping, cellular system for the French Government. (Joint Test Action Group 1149.1 standard applied)

We tested it on 3 continents under multi-leveled combat conditions.

It was determined test worthy and field proven, satisfactory for combat triangulation and vectoring, was accurate enough for target acquisition with a reliable field of depth and angular direction.

Also the "system" would decode newer modulation types for that period and assume it still can.

I designed the passive switch, right behind the vert. and horz. LNA's with my primary tool, a H.P. N2PK with colour plotter...

A. Sullivan
      Last edited by asullivan; 05-16-2014, 09:38 PM.
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9245 users online. 261 members and 8984 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X