300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-ticket scanner holders

I was wondering if anyone could give me an insight on a good e-ticket scanner holder. What have you guys been using? We were supplied with one, but its just a plastic holder that need to be screwed into something that will not work in my cruiser. Any suggestions would be great!

We use the Eseek reader. Most guys double side tape it to the MDT mount. Mine just sits in the floor below my light control box.
    Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

Mine sits on the passenger seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Henderson View Post
        Mine sits on the passenger seat.
        Obviously you know your set up better than I do, but for your own safety I hope you plan to bolt that thing down to something. One half decent accident because that teenager was texting his girlfriend and that loose printer is just one more projectile coming at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My printer is secured to the top of the roof where the passenger visor goes. I was referring to my scanner which is basically the same as a scan gun at a retail place. I put it on my passenger seat, but usually it get lodged somewhere in between my jacket, bag of mixed crap, and in between the door and the seat.

If I get in an accident, I'll have to worry much more about other crap flying around rather than my scan gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Henderson View Post
            My printer is secured to the top of the roof where the passenger visor goes. I was referring to my scanner which is basically the same as a scan gun at a retail place. I put it on my passenger seat, but usually it get lodged somewhere in between my jacket, bag of mixed crap, and in between the door and the seat.

If I get in an accident, I'll have to worry much more about other crap flying around rather than my scan gun.
            Ah.. Got it. Be careful man. Got into an accident where I couldn't believe how much my patrol bag moved even though it was strapped to the headrest. I was lucky I put my metal clipboard in my bag instead of on top like I usually did. Try to secure that loose stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9088 users online. 289 members and 8799 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X