300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covert/Undercover Surveillance Equipment

I am trying to find a decent covert/undercover system (audio and video) for our narcotics unit. So far I've found the Oculus system and a system from Adaptive Digital Systems. I need to find one more for quote purposes. The units I'm looking at cost around $10,000 or so. Any ideas of another system would be greatly appreciated....Thanks, CLM

It's been almost two years since you posted your question, and nobody has posted a response.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you either- you need someone far geekier than I. My strongest area is responding to 9-1-1 calls involving in-progress violent person crimes.

Comment

Are you looking for a body worn or carried recorder / tx? Or are you simply looking for surveillance recorders?

For our UC's we used as live audio monitors....

iphone case that transmitted audio by Mineroff Electronics
      belt that had a transmitter in the belt buckle from Mineroff Electronics
      SME / BTX Transmitter from Mineroff

All of those could be dialed into from a cell phone and monitred via cell phone and as many people that could dial in could monitor it.

For Video / Audio Recorders we had from Mineroff electronics;

iphone case
      water bottle
      baseball hat
      key fobs
      USB thumb Drive
      Garmin GPS

Just as I left the unit when I retired we were bringing online from Mineroff electronics live audio AND video transmitters that could be monitored from an smart phone, an ipad or a laptop.

I'm pretty sure that was from Mineroff electronics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5510 users online. 309 members and 5201 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X