300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current set of keepers cost me $200.

But they are attached to the Back Defender System and thus are worth every dime.......................................There is NO EMERGENCY dire enough to keep me from taking the time it takes to gear up.......as the System saves my back.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• J2H
      J2H commented
      Editing a comment
      I was looking at this system, but now I only have my holster, OC and glove pouch on my belt, the rest is on my external vest

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    My current set of keepers cost me $200.

But they are attached to the Back Defender System and thus are worth every dime.......................................There is NO EMERGENCY dire enough to keep me from taking the time it takes to gear up.......as the System saves my back.
    Was looking at that system. Any drawbacks?
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post

I'd say the price, but if it takes away pain in your back its worth it. I had back pain for 7 years until I started doing yoga. As lame as yoga sounds, it cured me of my back pain.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post

Expense.

Well worth it and I only use it 2 days a week since I am a part timer.....................no lower back pain AND the my pants stay up too.

It takes a bit of getting used to but again WELL worth the expense
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Expense.

Well worth it and I only use it 2 days a week since I am a part timer.....................no lower back pain AND the my pants stay up too.

It takes a bit of getting used to but again WELL worth the expense
          That is for the info. I think I’ll check it out. Don’t currently have any back pain, and I’d like to avoid any future back pain if possible.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Now if only someone would come up with a system to keep pains in the butt away.....

Comment

I kept mine secured with thee snaps. One in the front and two in the back. Never had any problems.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10873 users online. 452 members and 10421 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X