Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR_Security
    replied
    I thought the Videofied stuff was great, and it is, except that the company referred all inquiries to a local vendor who is an alarm installer. The alarm company wants to be the monitor for it, for what the alarm companies call "RMR," recurring monthly revenue. I think the Videofied cameras are good for detecting thefts in progress, but probably not so much for recording drug sales.

I'm sticking with my Reconyx and other motion-detecting cams, which are now becoming available with Verizon connections so we don't have to worry about the crappy AT&T/T-Mobile coverage around here. Those cams don't do video, though, or generally not much beyond 60 seconds per trigger.

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Man View Post
    I need a wireless video camera that I can leave concealed for 24 hours without any maintenance.
    This for surveilance of a drug sales location and we have found a small location at the corner of a conex style shipping box where we can hide the camera and access it once a day or so to change the batteries. We also have a location to hide a laptop to record with a power supply. Any suggestions. My boss is looking for something that is affordable and will fit in our budget. Go figure!!!!! Thanks
    You still looking for some cameras?

http://www.apprehensions.videofied.com/us/en/home/

Proven track record on these.

Leave a comment:

• xcrunner
    replied
    Not sure about what kind of budget you are specifically working with, but TSE Inc. makes some great wireless surveillance equipment. They can also tailor a setup to your specific needs if you contact them.

http://www.tserecon.com/reconnaissancesurveillance.html

Leave a comment:

• LandGuppy
    replied
    Try talking to your local FBI or DEA office. I won't tell you the kinds of things they have, but they have always been willing to help with some technology loans even if it wasn't one of their cases.

Leave a comment:

• T-Man
    started a topic help finding a wireless video camera for surveilance

help finding a wireless video camera for surveilance

I need a wireless video camera that I can leave concealed for 24 hours without any maintenance.
    This for surveilance of a drug sales location and we have found a small location at the corner of a conex style shipping box where we can hide the camera and access it once a day or so to change the batteries. We also have a location to hide a laptop to record with a power supply. Any suggestions. My boss is looking for something that is affordable and will fit in our budget. Go figure!!!!! Thanks
    Last edited by T-Man; 02-21-2014, 03:09 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8979 users online. 429 members and 8550 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X