300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison Ford

I have heard that Harrison Ford has property somewhere in Wyoming and lives there when he's not working. Has any agency come in contact with Harrison? I've heard that he has been known to offer his services as a helicopter pilot to his law enforcement community. I remember reading a story about him using his helicopter during a search and rescue mission.

Jackson Hole Wyoming. This is also where Chris Ledoux had lived, and many other american Icons!
    Never take what happens personally because of who we are and what we do.. Its a game, at which we are on the other side of the line, and the stakes are higher!

Comment

Originally posted by GroundPounder01 View Post
      Jackson Hole Wyoming. This is also where Chris Ledoux had lived, and many other american Icons!

Thanks for the info, I'll check that out.

Comment

Actually, Chris grew up in the Midwest / Kaycee area, but he may have had a summer home in Jackson.

And yes - Harrison Ford indeed owns a number of aircraft, to include a Gulfstream jet, a Pitts Biplane, a couple of bush aircraft and a Bell JetRanger, which he does use quite regularly to assist Mountain rescues and law enforcement as needed. He does own a nice ranch up there as well.

As opposed to most of the Hollyweird types who took over Jackson about 20 years ago, Ford is a great neighbor and friend to emergency services people. Nice guy as well.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I met "Harry" during filming of Regarding Henry, at Rancho Los Amigos Hospital in Downey. He looks a lot taller on screen.
          "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
            I met "Harry" during filming of Regarding Henry, at Rancho Los Amigos Hospital in Downey. He looks a lot taller on screen.
            IMDB has him at 6'1". He looks about 6' to me on screen (and therefore exactly the right height for a man). Is his publicist fibbing a bit or ..?
            I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Hey.. I remember that .. Chris did have a big old ranch up in Casey.. I think thats where his "Powder River Home" song came from.. LOL.. I know, a little off topic, but it came to mind just now!
              Never take what happens personally because of who we are and what we do.. Its a game, at which we are on the other side of the line, and the stakes are higher!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Corner. View Post
                He looks about 6' to me on screen (and therefore exactly the right height for a man). I
                I didn't know there was a "wrong" height for a man. I'm 6' tall BTW
                "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2887 users online. 204 members and 2683 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X