Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Sheridan

Hello,

The City of Sheridan has been advertising in my area (MN) and I have already made spoken with the contact person mentioned in the advertisment, and I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some more information about the city, besides with what I have found out on the web already.

Thanks

Its aweful.. but thats my opinion. They have a female corrections center for the Family Services branch of Wyoming there. Its pretty small and uneventful.
    Never take what happens personally because of who we are and what we do.. Its a game, at which we are on the other side of the line, and the stakes are higher!

Comment

Sheridan is an historic and true western city, with deep roots in the cattle industry. It's the third largest city in Wyoming and has lots to do and see.

If you like rodeo, cowboys and pick ups trucks, Sheridan is your kinda town.

They have both a great sheriff's office and city police department, depending on which way you're leaning. The WHP has a district office there, with about 10 road troops. The other satalite WHP post within the district is Buffalo - another beautiful little town at the foot of the mountains. There are 4 troops there.
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
        Sheridan is an historic and true western city, with deep roots in the cattle industry. It's the third largest city in Wyoming and has lots to do and see.

If you like rodeo, cowboys and pick ups trucks, Sheridan is your kinda town.

They have both a great sheriff's office and city police department, depending on which way you're leaning. The WHP has a district office there, with about 10 road troops. The other satalite WHP post within the district is Buffalo - another beautiful little town at the foot of the mountains. There are 4 troops there.
        LOL.. Thats pretty wild! I know a few towns in Wyo are growing.. I heard of the expansion in Green River and a few other, but I was under the impression that Sheridan was alot like Torrington (dusty and icky).

I have always stuck around the southern end, I guess I like people and some space, LOL!

Great info BTW that there was a WHP station there with 10.. I am actually impressed now. I had assumed that a person would be lucky to find an on duty trooper or officer on only during the daytime hours up there.. I didnt know it had grown that much!
        Never take what happens personally because of who we are and what we do.. Its a game, at which we are on the other side of the line, and the stakes are higher!

Comment

and they have plenty of hunting opportunites close by with the Big Horn Mountains.
          there's always some idiot trying to ice skate up hill

Comment

About 20,000 people. A truck stop to some but almost too big for me!
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5538 users online. 315 members and 5223 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X