• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    PTI
    No Disgusting Fatbodies

• PTI
    replied
    Heres something for you guys......The WalMart in Cody WY is my favorite one of all the ones I have been to!

Leave a comment:

• Bigd1970
    Forum Member

• Bigd1970
    replied
    I'm looking for a Law Enforcement Job in Wyoming. I have posted my resume to the State Web site and am waiting. Can anyone assist me. I can pay for the move and will even pay for the Academy if need be. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• K9 Police
    **Not A Handler**

• K9 Police
    replied
    You are cracking me up 51!

Fiance's aunt lives in Missoula (spelling?) and loves it. I hear its beautiful out there!

K9

Leave a comment:

• r_nevermind
    Supportive Wife

• r_nevermind
    replied
    Please talk!!

Apparently no one has anything to say about my poor state. I'm on another forum (decidedly pro-gun) and they seem to be anti-LEO. I don't understand. They seem to say that LEOs are anti-CCW. My husband is LEO and pro CCW. I have one. He had one before. More guns = less crime in my opinion.

On that note, what would y'all prefer in regards to a CCW? If you are in a state that does not require notification of LEO, would you rather be told or not? They feel (the other site) that it's a violation of their rights when they are disarmed by one of you, I feel it is Officer Safety, and you have rights, too. Am I wrong?

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    STORM THE CASTLE!

• squad51
    started a topic Oh come on! PART 5

Oh come on! PART 5

Have a little pride..someone post something. Anything......Someone?...Anyone? I mean someone must have something to say about the state of.....oh Wyoming

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5128 users online. 272 members and 4856 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X