300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh come on! PART 5

Have a little pride..someone post something. Anything......Someone?...Anyone? I mean someone must have something to say about the state of.....oh Wyoming
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Please talk!!

Apparently no one has anything to say about my poor state. I'm on another forum (decidedly pro-gun) and they seem to be anti-LEO. I don't understand. They seem to say that LEOs are anti-CCW. My husband is LEO and pro CCW. I have one. He had one before. More guns = less crime in my opinion.

On that note, what would y'all prefer in regards to a CCW? If you are in a state that does not require notification of LEO, would you rather be told or not? They feel (the other site) that it's a violation of their rights when they are disarmed by one of you, I feel it is Officer Safety, and you have rights, too. Am I wrong?
    We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Comment

You are cracking me up 51!

Fiance's aunt lives in Missoula (spelling?) and loves it. I hear its beautiful out there!

K9

Comment

I'm looking for a Law Enforcement Job in Wyoming. I have posted my resume to the State Web site and am waiting. Can anyone assist me. I can pay for the move and will even pay for the Academy if need be. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comment

Heres something for you guys......The WalMart in Cody WY is my favorite one of all the ones I have been to!
          Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3347 users online. 151 members and 3196 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X