Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestwardBound
    replied
    My department paid for everything except my required pt wear, which was $55. I am not sure of the youngest, but the youngest guy here is 21. I guess spring '10 is as good a time as any other, we moved here in June of 09.

PM me to get my attention if you have any other questions.

Leave a comment:

• silverfox630
    replied
    Ok that is good to know. I want to move in spring 2010, is that a good time to move? How much money do you need in order to pay for all classes, equipment etc.? Is the youngest age 20 yrs old? I could not find anything on the site about age requirements

Leave a comment:

• WestwardBound
    replied
    You couldn't have a regular job and attend the academy at the same time. Maybe a weekend job in Douglas or in Casper. The drive to Casper isn't terrible, about 40 minutes in good weather.

Having a job during academy would sure be stressful though, I wouldn't suggest it. I am in week 7 right now myself.

Leave a comment:

• silverfox630
    started a topic Wyoming police academy

Wyoming police academy

I am from Dallas and want to relocate to WY in Spring 2010 to begin a career in law enforcement. I found the link for the WY police academy http://www.wleacademy.com/ and looked around the site a bit. My question is will I still need to be employed while in the academy? Also, when I first move would it be wise to live in the same city as the academy?

Any answers/suggestions would really help me out!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4665 users online. 301 members and 4364 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X