Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestwardBound
    replied
    They are getting ready to name a new chief. According to some of the guys, if they name the person that is expected, that will be a very good thing and the department should improve. Wages are good.

Leave a comment:

• Wentwest
    replied
    I would say that 48k isn't bad at all. No state income tax. Most costs are lower than the midwest where I originate, but housing is a bit expensive, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• nsmith21137
    replied
    Thanks, I appreciate any information. So would you say that 48k a year is not spectacular pay out in the Casper area? I wasn't really sure what would be good starting pay. I guess there aren't any Casper officers on here that have any insight?

Leave a comment:

• Wentwest
    replied
    The city of Casper is about 54,000 give or take. Close to Cheyenne in size. Casper has a much higher crime rate. Seems to be either you are well off, or work 2 jobs to survive. Friends have little good to say in regards to motivation to solve minor property crimes. Seem to have the attitude, that it is your problem...go call your insurance! Don't know much else, even some of this info is second hand! Good luck

Leave a comment:

• nsmith21137
    started a topic Casper Wyoming

Casper Wyoming

I recently applied for the position of Police Officer with the Department of Casper Wyoming, anybody know how big this department is, or if their a good deparment. I currently reside in GA and am looking to move out west anybody have any information about the deparment? How many are they hiring, decent people work there? Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4873 users online. 326 members and 4547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X