X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeputyZee
    replied
    Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
    If it is like most of the northern SO's I've heard they usually have a low amount of deputies on the road therefore expect to wait awhile for back-up to arrive

Oh come on, only if you consider arriving at a domestic 30 minutes before the nearest squad as waiting a while!

It has it's good and bad. When you know how far away the back-up is, you tend to not become complacent.

Leave a comment:

• lgso710
    replied
    They do have a nice web site with recruitment video.

Leave a comment:

• SnakeDoctor
    replied
    Originally posted by STATEPOLICE911 View Post
    If you have any info on the department let me know.
    If it is like most of the northern SO's I've heard they usually have a low amount of deputies on the road therefore expect to wait awhile for back-up to arrive

Leave a comment:

• firemanmatt
    replied
    Small department, larger county (geographically, not population) which is pretty common around Wisconsin's northwoods. If you're looking for an area where there are few places besides cabins, taverns, gas stations, and supper clubs, then you will be heading to the right place. I plan on retiring up there someday. AWESOME lakes and woods around there, and cost of living is pretty affordable. I snowmobile with a realtor from around there, and can get you his info if you're looking for a place to buy.

The department itself I dont know a whole lot about but I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Leave a comment:

• STATEPOLICE911
    started a topic Oneida County Sheriff

Oneida County Sheriff

If you have any info on the department let me know.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5406 users online. 319 members and 5087 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X