300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneida County Sheriff

If you have any info on the department let me know.

Small department, larger county (geographically, not population) which is pretty common around Wisconsin's northwoods. If you're looking for an area where there are few places besides cabins, taverns, gas stations, and supper clubs, then you will be heading to the right place. I plan on retiring up there someday. AWESOME lakes and woods around there, and cost of living is pretty affordable. I snowmobile with a realtor from around there, and can get you his info if you're looking for a place to buy.

The department itself I dont know a whole lot about but I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Comment

Originally posted by STATEPOLICE911 View Post
      If you have any info on the department let me know.
      If it is like most of the northern SO's I've heard they usually have a low amount of deputies on the road therefore expect to wait awhile for back-up to arrive

Comment

They do have a nice web site with recruitment video.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
          If it is like most of the northern SO's I've heard they usually have a low amount of deputies on the road therefore expect to wait awhile for back-up to arrive

Oh come on, only if you consider arriving at a domestic 30 minutes before the nearest squad as waiting a while!

It has it's good and bad. When you know how far away the back-up is, you tend to not become complacent.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5632 users online. 292 members and 5340 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X