• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guams
    replied
    Wow...

Very said indeed.

RIP Deputy Fabiano.

I wish I could have attended, but I've been stuck in Tomahawk and Treeslaven...

Leave a comment:

• Petergriffin
    replied
    That photo really sums up the support. Amazing. As someone said early, what a horrible day, but what a proud day as well.

-J

Leave a comment:

• COASTIE
    replied
    depco164,

can you please e-mail that to me?? [email protected]

very impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Depco164
    replied
    Here's the overhead shot I was going to upload.

Pretty damn impressive. Those are all police vehicles. If you want the unedited photo ask and I will email it to you.
    Last edited by Depco164; 06-02-2007, 09:53 AM. Reason: Adding written content

Leave a comment:

• Depco164
    replied
    I have an overhead photo of the procession. I just have to shrink it down... it is very impressive. I'll upload it as soon as I can get it edited.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Kenosha News reported that over 1,000 officers/deputies came and there over 550 police vehicles in the procession

It goes to show that law enforcement is one BIG family

Leave a comment:

• Petergriffin
    replied
    Great photos. I attended the service as well and was in awe at both the support and compassion from his fellow officers as well as from the comminity. It looked like thousands of people lined the streets for that procession. It was beautiful, I think even some of the officers were surprised at how many members of the community showed up.

Deputy Fabiano, you will be missed by many. God Bless. I pray for his family and for the department

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for posting the photos. The turnout for this was amazing. It was an honor for me to be apart of this and pay tribute to Deputy Fabiano and support my friends that work for the Kenosha County Sheriffs Dept, Kenosha Police Dept, and the UW-Parkside Police Dept. All of us in this line of work realize that it could happen us, anytime, anywhere.

To all that work in Law Enforcement-Stay Safe

Deputy Fabiano RIP brother

Leave a comment:

• Huskers1
    replied
    thanks for the photos Staubb00, very true...sad but proud day.

Leave a comment:

• Staubb00
    replied

sad but proud day

Leave a comment:

• Petergriffin
    started a topic Kenosha County Looses one of their own

Kenosha County Looses one of their own

Kenosha County deputy killed overnight (WI)
    A Kenosha County Sheriff's deputy died after being shot while conducting a traffic stop in the Town of Somers overnight.

A suspect was captured about three hours after last night's shooting and remains in custody today.

According to the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department:

The deputy, whose identity has not yet been released, stopped a red 1995 Chevy Astro van for a traffic violation in a subdivision just south of Highway E and east of Highway 31 when he was shot about 11:37 p.m.

A backup officer arrived and called in that the deputy was down.

The deputy was rushed to an area hospital, where he died.

After the shooting, the suspect's vehicle remained at the scene and he was believed to have fled on foot.

Kenosha County deputies and other law enforcement agencies searched the area with the help of two police helicopters and numerous K-9 officers.

Residents were asked to secure their homes and remain indoors during the search.

The suspect was captured about 2:35 a.m. about 15 blocks east of the scene.

The department will release more information during a news conference scheduled for later this morning.

The deputy's death came less than a day after the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department, Kenosha police and Pleasant Prairie police held their annual Law Enforcement Memorial Ceremony to honor those law enforcement personnel who have given their lives in the line of duty.

God Bless... What a terrible loss

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5483 users online. 362 members and 5121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X