300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, all you Milwaukee guys...BDPD...

Anyone from the Milwaukee area, or anyone else for that matter, have any info on the Brown Deer PD? Looking for info about beniefits, morale, equipment (cars, uniforms, gear, etc.), reputation, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

I dont know personally, but I have a good friend who worked for Brown Deer and he hated it.

Comment

Originally posted by furture5oh View Post
      I dont know personally, but I have a good friend who worked for Brown Deer and he hated it.
      How long ago did he quit? Why did he hate it?
      Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

He quit about two years ago. We didnt go that far into it, he just said its a bunch of BS. If you want, I can ask him to elaberate

Comment

Brown Deer PD had a corruption scandal a bunch of years ago and since it is the most regimented yes sir no sir salute salute salute BS place I have heard of. You are not allowed even to interview your suspects on your own. You take note on answers from questions a supervisor tells you to ask then come out of the interview room show the notes get more questions and on and on and on.

Good luck I also know a guy that worked there and hated it
          ASSISTANCE FROM A DISTANCE BY .308

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5007 users online. 263 members and 4744 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X