300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Area Technical College Police Academy

I'm just curious if anyone has RECENTLY gone through the MATCH police academy, or knows of anyone that has? If so, what were your/their impressions about it?

just went through it... p.m. me with any questions

Comment

Goto Blackhawk in Janesville 100% better.. WI stats show it, Blackhawk is leading the pack for Wi police academy's. Lacross was #1 for years but as of about two years ago they lost it to Blackhawk. Madison needs to reformat their program.
      Being a LEO is more then a job, it's a life style! if you don't like it FLIP A BURGER!

Comment

really nice in janesville. matc is currently reformatting(remains to be seen if it is an improvement) went to matc because I was sent by my employer so I have no real perspective on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Fed.POPO View Post
          Goto Blackhawk in Janesville 100% better.. WI stats show it, Blackhawk is leading the pack for Wi police academy's. Lacross was #1 for years but as of about two years ago they lost it to Blackhawk. Madison needs to reformat their program.
          What is so bad about MATC? I've heard a lot of negative comments about it. I just want to certify myself. I looked into Blackhawk. I actually applied to Waukesha, but they were full. So, I am going to take my chances with MATC. What is MATC lacking in their program?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2988 users online. 173 members and 2815 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X