Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee PD 2019

Anything New? Post Here..

Good luck guys. This process is LONG. Even if you're in the first class. If you guys have questions feel free to ask!

Comment

So here's my time line for 2017 hiring.
      -Applied in March 2017
      -Written test in May 2017
      -Oral exam/written exam Feb 2018
      -Submitted PHQ March 2018
      -PT test and Background Feb 2019
      -Psych test March 2019
      -Drug test April 2019
      -Class start Jun 17, 2019.
      It was a long process but yours might not be as long as mine, good luck!
      Last edited by MKEkid80; 06-07-2019, 08:58 AM.

Comment

You aint lying..still no info on when is the written test

Comment

Just received the email to schedule written exam on Aug 28 or 29

Comment

Also just received an e-mail to attend the written exam. Nice they make it during the week, Saturday exams are hard to make. Sounds like this will be a long process though.

Comment

Took the written exam this week. Any insight on how long it typically takes before you get the results/rank?

Comment

• kilroywashere
                kilroywashere commented
                Editing a comment
                There's a class slated for December 16th. If they can get you guys through the process quickly enough, it'll be then. Otherwise, they have 16 police aides who are eligible for the academy so they'll just send them and then start you guys next year, either around February or June.

• shawthorne416
                shawthorne416 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the info.

Even the process to take the written was long and drawn out.

Comment

Got an email tonight to complete the PHQ

Comment

PHQ due today. They said we will be assigned a background investigator soon and the process will move quickly. They want to get a class in by December.

Comment

Scheduled my interview today for the first week in November. Good luck to anyone else in the process!

Comment

I haven't scored high enough to get in the first round of classes. Does anybody know when the second round of hopefuls will go through?

Comment

Also I have a driving while suspension on Dec 2015. Will that disqualify me when they do the background check?

Comment

Originally posted by Robmmoy View Post
                          Also I have a driving while suspension on Dec 2015. Will that disqualify me when they do the background check?
                          You'll almost certainly fail the background with that on your record having it happen so recently. But it more depends on what else is there and how your suspension came to be. Either way, you'll be able to appeal. So be ready to explain it, how you've learned from it and how it won't happen again. No guarantees on if the board will overturn, but it's worth a try. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Robmmoy;qq
                            I haven't scored high enough to get in the first round of classes. Does anybody know when the second round of hopefuls will go through?
                            did you get an email stating that? I haven't heard back from the background check or gotten a pass/ fail on the oral board either. Good luck on getting in the next class. They'll probably have multiple classes
                            ​​​​

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8247 users online. 475 members and 7772 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X