300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Croix County Sheriff?

Anyone know anything about St. Croix County Sheriff's Office?

I know the county is very, very nice and growing VERY rapidly. I've not been able to find much, if anything, about the SO. I see they're hiring now and pay appears to be pretty good for the area. Looking for info on equipment, uniforms, bitches about the job (outside of standard le bitches), benefits, work environment, morale?
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

St. Croix county is a great department. The dispatchers are great and the department never turns me down when I ask for some guidance or help (PS. I work at Willow River State Park in St. Croix County). The deputies are all good, nice, professional people. If I had a full year of LE experience I would definitely throw in an application. Thankfully, I'm going back to the park this summer so I'll get work alongside SCSD again.

Edit, I didnt answer your equip questions. From what I know... take home cars for those in certain areas of the county. AR15 in the car, shotgun too I believe. Uniforms are the standard brown. FTO's are very knowledgeable.

I can't really tell you much about morale or department problems, if any, since I'm not "in" with the county guys. I get to stay in the park...
    Last edited by Guams; 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

What does the pay start at, and how many Deputies? Any court/jail time when you get hired?
      "All government agencies, whether they be police, fire, sanitation, parks, etc., operate on a budget. That budget provides funding for them to employ a specific number of people. The can't just add someone to their staff because he speaks three languages or has a neat haircut."

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkinotti
        What does the pay start at, and how many Deputies? Any court/jail time when you get hired?

As I don't work for them, all I can say is "I don't know" for each of those questions.
        sigpic

Comment

Starting pay is listed on WILENET or the St. Croix County website. Its about $21~/hr. No jail time for deputies, they have CO's in the jail.
          Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 358 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X