Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Police
    replied
    I know a ton about Milwaukee PD, but one thing I will never understand is their hiring process. Hopefully they finally got their facts straight and will actually completely process a candidate. Anyways, I have no helpful information regarding their oral board; only general info that can be found on a search of this website. *Usually* oral boards don't change much from one department to the other, so you can expect some of the same type of questions.

If I were you though, I would be studying the department and city inside out. Know the policies (such as the residency requirement) that they might ask specific to the department.

In any case, good luck. Tough department to work for, in a tough city that sure doesn't appreciate them.

K9

Leave a comment:

• Jdub
    started a topic Milwaukee PD Oral Board

Milwaukee PD Oral Board

Hi all, I will be taking my very first law enforcement oral board with the Milwaukee Police Dept. next week Friday...I am little nervous about the whole situation because this is my first board, but anyway is anyone familar with the MPD board? Is there some things I need to know before taking the board? Any suggestings or advice about oral boards, I would appreciate it....THANKS

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5256 users online. 311 members and 4945 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X