Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck! How long after your background interview did you get your polygraph? And do you know how many are getting backgrounds? I'm Hoping to hear back soon. I went last Tuesday for my background interview.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROderboom View Post
      From my understanding and discussion with Waukesha County, everyone who passed the written was invited to the physical and background interview. From that they narrowed their list and invited those to the panel interview.

Those who passed the panel were put through a background investigation and met with a detective. After the background, the remaining candidates were given a polygraph and were given conditional offers pending they pass the polygraph.

I took the polygraph this last Friday and I'm waiting for the results. From what I was told, a good amount of FTO'S will be freed up soon and they intend in hiring 8 new deputies with their list now.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion for anyone else in the process. Wish me luck!
      have you heard anything about your polygraph yet? Also when did you have your background interview?

Comment

Yes I am certified, I am currently an Officer in Northern WI. I suppose I should email the Captain, as I have not heard anything since the physical. (Did everyone have a "background interview" before their physical?)

Comment

Sorry I have two profiles, I thought that one was deleted, apparently not. Yes I am certified.

Comment

Well good luck! When was the panel interview? I never received so much as a denial letter/email since the physical. Wierd.

Comment

Well good luck Eriman! When was the panel interview? I have not received any correspondence good or bad since the physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Krystal View Post
                Well good luck! When was the panel interview? I never received so much as a denial letter/email since the physical. Wierd.
                I got a call back the thursday after the physical and then panel interview was July 1

Comment

I am waiting to hear back from the detective. He was out for the week with a sickness. I expect to hear something this week.

I had my background interview(met with detective) a week before the polygraph. Everything has been fast. They are trying to fill spots soon.

Comment

Gotcha! Good luck again! I had my background interview last Tuesday and am not sure if not hearing anything yet is good or bad. I'm planning on calling the detective today to see

Comment

Just heard from the detective that did my background interview today....she said the polygraoh examiner....who must have done yours PROderboom....is out for 2 weeks now with a medical emergency so everything is at a stand still hope this helps anyone!

Comment

I just got the call, I have a panel interview august 17th. They must be doing round two! Any advice on the panel?

Comment

First off congrats and good luck. Advice. Don't be nervous! Its only a three person panel. The questions are pretty easy and nothing is really ment to screw with you. If you usually bring a portfolio to interviews don't bring with here because if you pass the detective wants to see it. As far as questions go...I only really distinctly remember a couple. I won't tell them to you to be fair....sorry. but I'll tell do some research on their website especially the part about specializations...there may or may not be a few questions about that. Good luck again! I haven't heard back since last week when I called. I plan on either calling or emailing the detective Monday and checking again.

Comment

The panel interviews are important so obviously study up beforehand. I received an offer today and will start the academy in a month. Good luck and keep going.

Eriman, I wouldn't worry about calling them. They have been very thorough and will contact you when they are ready. Waiting is part of the game. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PROderboom View Post
                              The panel interviews are important so obviously study up beforehand. I received an offer today and will start the academy in a month. Good luck and keep going.

Eriman, I wouldn't worry about calling them. They have been very thorough and will contact you when they are ready. Waiting is part of the game. Good luck!
                              Congrats! I take you are not certified already then? Where's the academy going to be at? I'm just curious.....I've been certified for a little over 2 years so maybe they are trying to get people through that aren't certified so they can register them for the academy. But anyways congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eriman View Post
                                First off congrats and good luck. Advice. Don't be nervous! Its only a three person panel. The questions are pretty easy and nothing is really ment to screw with you. If you usually bring a portfolio to interviews don't bring with here because if you pass the detective wants to see it. As far as questions go...I only really distinctly remember a couple. I won't tell them to you to be fair....sorry. but I'll tell do some research on their website especially the part about specializations...there may or may not be a few questions about that. Good luck again! I haven't heard back since last week when I called. I plan on either calling or emailing the detective Monday and checking again.

Eriman or PROderboom, do you recall if they threw any legal questions at you? Such as What are the differnt ways to legally search someone? Or whats the difference between misdemeanor and felony, or what are the elements of burglary, robbery, or other crimes etc? If you dont feel comfortable answering that I understand. Im just trying to do the best that I can on this interview, as getting this job would mean I finally get to move home! Thanks guys!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4609 users online. 281 members and 4328 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X