300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waukesha County Sheriff

Anyone here participating in the January 20th Academy?

I'm in the background currently, anyone else?

Comment

Anyone take the recent Waukesha Sheriff dept test? They sent out scores recently but didn't specify rank or numbers of applicants so just curious if anyone was in it on here.

Comment

Hey worthashot, I took the test and just talked the 2nd shift captain today. I got a background interview next week. How are you doing? An how did you do on the test?
        Knowledge is best used to apply action, not to disrupt or corrupt action.

Comment

Hi packer. Awesome you got the interview coming, did you just take the test last month or earlier and how did you do on it? I'm hoping they give me a call for the same soon as well.
          Last edited by worthashot; 06-23-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I took the same test, had the background interview and did the physical. Was told to expect a call within three weeks. Four days will be three weeks, and no word. Anyone else hear back yet?

Comment

I took the same test, had the background interview and did the physical on the 23rd of June. No word yet, did you hear anything?

Comment

Any updates from anyone else on where they are in the process, I took the test at the end of may when it came up. I have been down to waukesha on about 3-4 occasions and am it sounds as if im still going strong.

Comment

Its been 3.5 weeks since my physical. They said to expect a call for an interview in 2 to 3 weeks. Ill give it probably one more week before I call and see if I'm still in the running. Did you do the physical on June 23rd?

Comment

Yes I did. Physical June 23rd around 145ish. I've had a panel interview and most recently a background interview with a detective.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Great place to work. Krystal are you certified?

Comment

Thanks! That's what it sounds like! From it sounded like at my background I'm doing well in the process but the amount of people in training now might slow the process down.

Last edited by Eriman; 07-17-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

It's 12 of us in training now, two no longer going through.

Comment

That's what it sounded like. 14 going through training and with the shortage lately the FTOs are getting burnt out

Comment

From my understanding and discussion with Waukesha County, everyone who passed the written was invited to the physical and background interview. From that they narrowed their list and invited those to the panel interview.

Those who passed the panel were put through a background investigation and met with a detective. After the background, the remaining candidates were given a polygraph and were given conditional offers pending they pass the polygraph.

I took the polygraph this last Friday and I'm waiting for the results. From what I was told, a good amount of FTO'S will be freed up soon and they intend in hiring 8 new deputies with their list now.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion for anyone else in the process. Wish me luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 275 members and 4293 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X