• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington county sheriff deputy

Anyone taking this test on November 8?

Any info on the dept?

Thanks

I heard from a deputy that they are going to be hiring a lot over the next few years due to retirements.

Comment

Good to know. Thanks. I have that test this week and thankfully it's the same as kenosha so it'll work for both. No tests in IL are like that!

Comment

Washington county sheriff deputy

Took the test today. It was for a few counties , and custodians.

I really did not like the test, Wisconsin personnel partners.

Very odd police test.

Comment

Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
          Took the test today. It was for a few counties , and custodians.

I really did not like the test, Wisconsin personnel partners.

Very odd police test.
          On the plus side (or minus), a lot of agencies use that test in the state and will use the scores for six months.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
            On the plus side (or minus), a lot of agencies use that test in the state and will use the scores for six months.
            Exactly, that's the problem

Normally coming out of a test I have a general idea of how well I did, I didn't have any feelings on this one

Comment

Exactly, that's the problem

Normally coming out of a test I have a general idea of how well I did, I didn't have any feelings on this one
              From where I've been sitting, that's pretty normal. I've taken somewhere around ten different exams and I haven't felt confident about any one of them. I thought I did the worst on the Madison exam, but I ended up with an 18.6, the max being an 18.9. Don't worry about it, you probably did just fine and are reacting to nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
                From where I've been sitting, that's pretty normal. I've taken somewhere around ten different exams and I haven't felt confident about any one of them. I thought I did the worst on the Madison exam, but I ended up with an 18.6, the max being an 18.9. Don't worry about it, you probably did just fine and are reacting to nerves.
                It's not a normal /100 scale?

Comment

It's not a normal /100 scale?
                  Wisconsin Partners is, as far as I know anyway. Madison uses their own test with a scale that translates to reading level with years of school. 12 is a high school graduate, 16 is a Bachelors, etc.

Comment

Good to know, thanks

Comment

Big old bump to the top.

Comment

Big old bump to the top.
                        Why?

The thread is three years old. Posting to a long dead thread is frowned upon.

Watch WILENET for the next time WASO posts they are testing.
                        You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

I made it so I bumped it. Basically looking for anyone that currently works there or is in the process that has info on hiring, retirements, process etc.

The WI sub forum is so dead I was excited to have a notification on the post! Figured a bump is better than a new thread on the same exact place. Anyways...you have any of the above information? Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3768 users online. 168 members and 3600 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X