300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thinkinau View Post
    Im planning on testing in january for the co position. I was unable to make the last testing dates. But you said here the WIDOC puts you up in a hotel for the acadmy. My question is do they put you in a hotel for the entire 7 weeks? Because their website says that if you live more than 40 miles away they will have housing during the week but not on weekends basically. I will be moving their from Cali.
    Shoot me a pm

Comment

I tried but it says its turned off how can i turn it on. Or maybe u can shoot me an email. [email protected]

Comment

I tried but it says its turned off how can i turn it on. Or maybe u can shoot me an email. [email protected]
        You have to log on o.com from a computer not from an app and go to settings, private messages, turn them to on.

If you can't get pms on I'll send you an email

Comment

Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
          You have to log on o.com from a computer not from an app and go to settings, private messages, turn them to on.

If you can't get pms on I'll send you an email
          My computer is broken so I am on my phone. But im not using an app im using the browser. Maybe you can just answer here. Do they pay for a hotel for the entire 7 week academy.

Comment

Yes but not on fri/sat night. I am not sure if you are to report to the academy Monday morning or report to the hotel Sunday night, and they pay that day as well.

Comment

Thank you Bman. Thats whay i thought.

Comment

Thank you Bman. Thats whay i thought.
                Any questions about the testing/hiring process, let me know

Comment

My only question about the process is how soon do you find out which institution you will be at? Being an out of state applicant i dont wanna end up getting a place too far from where i end up.

Comment

state of Wisconsin corrections

My only question about the process is how soon do you find out which institution you will be at? Being an out of state applicant i dont wanna end up getting a place too far from where i end up.
                    I believe you get a conditional offer about a week after passing the written, interview and physical. The condition is a medical check. Within ten days after the medical you are called with an offer, location and start date.

Comment

Have you received your conditional offer yet?

Comment

When I went through, they put you up in a hotel Monday-Friday and you could stay in your room for the weekends at your expense. the hotel did give a discounted rate for people staying the weekend too. They also gave a meal voucher for various restaurants around the hotel.

Comment

When they call with a job offer, they tell you what institution you're being offered. For example, "We're offering you a position at Waupun with an academy start date of xx/xx/xx, do you want the job? I've heard that in the past they've allowed people to wait a few academy classes until a position opens up at their top choice, but I'm not sure if they still do that.

Comment

Any updated information regarding DOC? How long does the process take.

Comment

Hello. Good luck in your process. I am currently a SGT with the DOC, and would be willing to answer some questions. I am currently on the sub list for the Police academy class in July.

Comment

It takes about three months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5777 users online. 348 members and 5429 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X