Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkinator
    replied
    Just got the email that I made it passed interview to the background check. Has anyone else in here made it? Also trying to make this chat more active!

Leave a comment:

• Hawkinator
    replied
    Anyone else besides Danny waiting for the interview results? I think I did pretty well but we shall see Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkinator
    commented on 's reply
    It was pretty easy for me. I have my interview Tuesday. I’m curious how many applicants passed the fitness test and the background review and got invited to the interview process.

• danny121583
    replied
    Hawkinator how did you do on your physical? I have interview on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkinator
    commented on 's reply
    I also am. I have my fitness test up in Black River Falls the 27th. What about you?

• danny121583
    replied
    Hello, anyone here applying for the January 2021 class?

Leave a comment:

• Allen2495
    replied
    I know this is a pretty old thread, just wondering if anyone else on here is still in the process for this years recruit class
    Last edited by Allen2495; 08-06-2018, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidjenwi
    replied
    Trying not to bump to much just trying to seek a few questions, and any updates.

1) How many applicants are they looking to fill? Where are the locations needing the help?
    - This would be an issue for some if you get accepted, and don't get any slots you picked, then have to drop out...

2) What's the interview panel like? Relaxed and laid back? Long interview? 2-3 people?

3) What's the work schedule like once your on the road? Nights? Days? I figured the usual holidays and weekends are mandatory....

Leave a comment:

• squeakeer
    replied
    Thats what I was thinking but could not find anything about it on the website.

Leave a comment:

• wtjbatman
    replied
    Originally posted by squeakeer View Post
    Do you know if they have take home cars
    I believe so. I think most State Patrols give you a take home car.

Leave a comment:

• squeakeer
    replied
    Do you know if they have take home cars

Leave a comment:

• wtjbatman
    replied
    I applied too. I'm really excited for the process, I've been waiting months for it to open up so I could apply! Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• squeakeer
    replied
    I applied for the State Patrol that starts October 2016 to April 2017 Academy dates. After reading the posts from 2011 how much has changed in regards to the hiring process and what is the academy like? Also how many are they looking to hire this go around?
    Last edited by squeakeer; 02-01-2016, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidjenwi
    replied
    Hate to bump, I know thing's change so fast, and this thread is a little old.

How many are they currently looking to hire? Locations needing to be filled? What is on the initial written test? Lastly, as for the interviews? Panel? One on One?

Leave a comment:

• Syher1
    replied
    I'm in the process as well. I am going in for the psych and medical exam on the 31st.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3413 users online. 161 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X