Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea as long as its corrected 20/20 Im sure youll be fine

Comment

Whats everyone wearing to the psych interview???

Comment

Originally posted by eightpilot View Post
        Whats everyone wearing to the psych interview???
        I plan on wearing a polo and some khaki pants...I do not envision it being a setting that warrants a suit and tie.

How long did the uniform fitting end of lasting for everyone...I got lucky and got out by 4:30 PM

Comment

I got out at 7:00pm, but their were a bunch of guys still in there when i walked by.

Comment

Haven't checked this thread in a while, I had to withdraw my app right before the written test.
            Congrats to you guys for making it this far! Definitely post and brag here when you guys get picked up by WSP.
            Lookin forward to hearing some success stories.

Comment

was there a white form to fill out and bring back with us....some law enforcement officer form....I think I filled that out and stuck it in the white folder instead of taking it with me....anyone know what I am talking about?

Comment

in ref to my last post I actually think I remember them collecting the form during the test....it was the one where you had a witness sign it

Comment

yea they collected that, if its the one Im thinking of, anyone get a head count. I got around 57 in the room, but may have missed a few....that sucks to hear about the guys who were there past 7:30. I got out at 4:30 as well. Anyone have any additional in sight as to the psyc. interview and the physical agility??

Comment

I was trying to count as well and I got 59 including myself.... Im not too worried about the pysch interview it gives you a chance to explain possible anomalies on those long tests.

Maybe one or two more people will drop out or not show up for the next phase.

I am going to make it a point to ask how the final offers will be distributed so I am not pacing around my house all day wondering if I am going to get a phone call or an email etc..

Comment

That's probably a good idea...I am assuming that the physical agility test is those 5 events listed on the website. At least that's what i'm expecting.

Comment

so physical is cake, medical is a go and psych interview is a big fat ?. anyone else?? anyone find out about how we may or may not hear back on fri.??

Comment

Originally posted by DO19 View Post
                          so physical is cake, medical is a go and psych interview is a big fat ?. anyone else?? anyone find out about how we may or may not hear back on fri.??

Phone Call....For some reason the vision test for me even with corrected lens was hard....im kinda ****ed

Comment

Yep. The physical agility test was much easier then i thought. I have 20/20 uncorrected vision and even i had trouble with the exam. They said each eye individually was 20/30, but both eyes together were 20/20. So who knows what they wrote down on the paper.

Comment

I think that is what they wrote down for me to with my corrected vision for each eye but I think it is 20/20 individual....I just got tested last week for a new prescription and did not have trouble...The lady nodded her head when i asked if I passed so that is good I guess I will impatiently wait and see what happens.

Comment

Good luck guys, hope to see ya in a cpl weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2598 users online. 137 members and 2461 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X