Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trooper doing my background stopped by and talked with me today. What he told me was they were doing background on 140 people. He said that they would then narrow that down to about 70 after the background because some ppl will fail out of the remaining steps. Maybe some people have already dropped out of the process or found others jobs though already, maybe that is where the 78 comes from.

Comment

So backgrounds are suppose to be over by now...anyone have any thing out of the ordinary happen...good luck to all...hope we all see each other at the physical on the 10th...

Comment

Nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Comment

I wonder if we will all get an email tomorrow or how the offers will be distributed...

Comment

Originally posted by eightpilot View Post
            I wonder if we will all get an email tomorrow or how the offers will be distributed...
            At my the test sight I was at there was a lieutenant from the academy speaking and from what he said; "for the conditional offer, you will get a phone call asking if you want the job..." I have been under the impression that a phone call is likely.

Comment

anyone hear anything good or bad yet this morning?

Comment

Have not heard anything yet.

Comment

OK, I just got an email telling me to call Barb Paltz at the human resources department as soon as possible. Anyone else get this email?

Comment

I just got the email too....tried calling but shes either on her phone or not in the office.

Comment

I just got off the phone with her....just info on the next step 67 people remain for 40 spots

Comment

Yep. Thats exactly what she told me. I guess that was a conditional offer??? Either way, Cathie said that next weekend at Ft. McCoy is a psych written and uniform fitting. No Physical Agility testing was mentioned for the 10th... so it seems that they have modified the original schedule. Anyone know anything about the written test?

Comment

Not really what I was expecting for a conditional offer since there are 27 people who will not make it...the written test is 1000 T/F questions I believe...but don't quote me on that...what exactly is the physical test consist of anyway, on the website it says its a physical agility test but at the bottom of the page it gives physical fitness standards with scores for the academy...anyone know anything about that part?

Comment

The agility test is what i would think we would have to do. The sit up and push up type standards look like it is what we need to accomplish by the end of training. I am not for sure on this tho...

Comment

anyone know how difficult it may or may not be to get on to base if your borrowing someone else car? I'm flying in from out of state and have to borrow a vehicle, or rent one. will they give me any trouble you think??

Comment

I guess you need to have perfect 20/20 vision for the vision test next week. I suppose i will have to get some cheap glasses somewhere so i can pass the test. My vision is only 20/35, but i guess they can fail you on the test with that. Anyone know anything otherwise?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3942 users online. 291 members and 3651 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X