Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ grow training

Hello all,

I just want to let my fellow Wisconsin LEOs know about "Current Trends in Marijuana Grow Operations in Wisconsin" training. I went to it today and lots of good info. The next date is June 9th (I'll have to double check and edit when I'm sure) in Rhinelander at Nicolet College. Best of all, its free. It is "intro" level but still valuable.
    Description: This five (5) hour block, 9 - 3 p.m., of instruction is open to all sworn law enforcement personnel. The training will provide both uniformed law enforcement and investigators with a familiarization of outdoor marijuana cultivation trends, signs that indicate the presence of an outdoor grow operation, tactical concerns while investigating marijuana grow operations and an overview of investigative techniques including highway drug interdiction.

Anyone else go? What are your thoughts?
    "The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

I got the email regarding MJ grows in Wisconsin but haven't heard about this course. Where abouts are you a ranger?
    Last edited by somescreename04; 05-26-2011, 07:44 PM.

Comment

This year I transferred to Kettle Moraine South.
      "The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7068 users online. 368 members and 6700 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X