300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock Dealer

Anyone know of a glock law enforcement dealer in WI?
    The list I found online just shows two dealers in the land of fibs for the WI region

Thanks

There aren't many left. This is one of the reasons my department is transitioning to Sig's. Streichers in Butler used to be our Glock dealer but they aren't any more.

Comment

Deerfield Pistol & Archery is a Glock dealer. You can try before you buy using their range. Www.deerfieldpistol.com Good people, highly recommended.
      "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Streichers is a Glock LE Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
          Streichers is a Glock LE Dealer
          Are they still? Our Streichers up this way lost their Glock contract completely. I was under the impression that all Streichers branches lost it as well. Something about the new Glock contract required them to only sell Glocks.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            Are they still? Our Streichers up this way lost their Glock contract completely. I was under the impression that all Streichers branches lost it as well. Something about the new Glock contract required them to only sell Glocks.
            Ohhh I guess I am not sure then, I haven't gone through them in overa year so I guess you are probably correct, I can't see one losing it and others not.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              No they're not down here either.

Comment

Look at the website OMBGUNS.com.. I am pretty sure that they are not listed there anymore but they still have glocks in stock.. I bought my glock 22 with night sights for somewhere around 480 and had it shipped to a local gun dealer... Might try and give that a shot.. They are awesome people to work with and I bought mine before I got my job and was still in school (there is a le school discount from glock)... HIGHLY suggest these people if they do indeed still have some in stock.. The only big trouble with this is I am pretty sure that they also lost their contract and are just selling stock so act fast!
                - Bluecrew
                "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

The last i knew.....wiebke fur and trading company in lacrosse deals in glocks. They have/had le pricing.

Comment

Shooter's Sport Center in Racine, WI is a Glock LE authorized dealer. I bought from there a few months ago. They give a few hrs of free indoor range time with the purchase, too!
                    LOST:
                    Individual Responsibility
                    If found, please return to society.

Comment

KEEPRS.COM

They took over for OMB Guns

Comment

I checked out Fletcher Arms back in July of last year. Didn't buy from them because I had a better price from a dealer in Missouri. LE prices seemed reasonable.

Comment

I also recommend shooters in Racine,WI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6061 users online. 300 members and 5761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X