300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Police Academy 2011

I was medically cleared by the Madison Police Dept. last week meaning my offer is now final and I will be starting the academy in a month. looking to see if anyone else on here going to be in this years academy class with me? also wondering if anybody has any academy tips?

Any tips for the Oral interview. seemed kind of hard the way the guy was describing it during before written test.

Comment

Originally posted by Roctav82 View Post
      Any tips for the Oral interview. seemed kind of hard the way the guy was describing it during before written test.
      Any insights on the oral board interview?
      Bum (09/85-Present)

Comment

Originally posted by BadJuJu85 View Post
        Any insights on the oral board interview?
        Know about Madison as a city and the Police Department. Do your research...

Comment

Originally posted by UWEC11 View Post
          I was medically cleared by the Madison Police Dept. last week meaning my offer is now final and I will be starting the academy in a month. looking to see if anyone else on here going to be in this years academy class with me? also wondering if anybody has any academy tips?
          Congratulations, you are a top 1 percent'er and have my respect. I had applied with MPD twice, and although I did not make it at the time it was the final "sign" telling me to get back to school and improve my education. Best of luck with the academy.

Litz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3900 users online. 210 members and 3690 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X