300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fond du Lac LODD

Fond du Lac PD lost an officer early this morning. Another is in critical condition.

One Fond du Lac Police Department officer was shot and killed, another was shot and critically injured during an early morning shooting on the city’s west side.

Officer Craig Birkholz, 28, was shot and killed at the scene. He was with the Fond du Lac Police Department for two years.

He was shot in the upper chest, said Police Chief Tony Barthuly

Another officer, Ryan Williams, is in critical condition at a hospital at Theda Clark Medical Center. The Neenah hospital will host a press conference at 6 p.m. to discuss Williams' condition.

Williams was shot twice in the chest, Barthuly said. If he had not been wearing a vest, he likely would have died as well.

http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

http://www.wisn.com/news/27254706/detail.html

Please keep Officer Craig Birkholz and Officer Ryan Williams in your thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by Auxiliary282; 03-20-2011, 04:59 PM.
    My Ex-Explorer Advisor: "I wanna put a decal on my squad car that strikes fear into to drunken drivers."
    Me: "Hmm, how about 'OWI Enforcement'?"
    My Ex-Explorer Advisor: "No, I was thinking more like 'Drunk Magnet'."
    Me:

Please post any funeral information..... as it becomes available

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to Fond du Lac PD and Officer Birkholz's family. May he rest in peace.

Comment

RIP brother and prayers to the family and members of Fondy PD. Also get well Ryan and K9 partner, you guys are a hell of a team. Your K9 brothers and sisters are praying for you guys.

Comment

Condolences and prayers enroute...........

Comment

On Behalf your brothers and sisters in arms from MN our condolences.
            Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

RIP Officer Birkholz and prayers for his family.....
              The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
                Please post any funeral information..... as it becomes available
                A memorial service has been set for Fond du Lac police officer Craig Birkholz.

Visitation has been scheduled for 3-7 p.m. Wednesday at Holy Family Catholic Church, 271 Fourth Street Way, Fond du Lac. A memorial service will follow the visitation. Both are open to the public.

In lieu of flowers, the family has established a Craig Birkholz Memorial Fund. Contributions may be made at any US Bank location.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...al-service-set
                Last edited by Auxiliary282; 03-21-2011, 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
                My Ex-Explorer Advisor: "I wanna put a decal on my squad car that strikes fear into to drunken drivers."
                Me: "Hmm, how about 'OWI Enforcement'?"
                My Ex-Explorer Advisor: "No, I was thinking more like 'Drunk Magnet'."
                Me:

Comment

RIP brother.

Comment

Amazing turnout and ceremony in Kenosha the last couple days.

Go easy, bro.
                    LOST:
                    Individual Responsibility
                    If found, please return to society.

Comment

Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends and fellow officers. Remember why we do this...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4245 users online. 237 members and 4008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X