300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fond du Lac PD testing

I just got my letter for Fond du Lac PD written exam on November 1st. It said I was one of 103 applications. Did anybody else apply for FDL? Anyone have experience with their written tests?

I got the same letter. It's the WPP (Wisconsin Personnel Partners) test. I took it for another agency w/i the last 6 months, so they'll use that score. The test was pretty common sense.

WPP Test Thread
    LOST:
    Individual Responsibility
    If found, please return to society.

Comment

Well, I guess I don't have to go to Fond du Lac to take that exam. I just took the same on for KPD today. I hope I pass then.

Comment

Just an fyi, I heard from an officer there that they are not expecting to hire any time soon. Could be wrong, could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyZee View Post
          Just an fyi, I heard from an officer there that they are not expecting to hire any time soon. Could be wrong, could be right.
          Had my interview in FDL today. Their Lt said they were hiring three. As a matter of fact there was a retirement party/get together going on in a conference room just off the lobby where we were waiting to go in.

Comment

Originally posted by john15 View Post
            Had my interview in FDL today. Their Lt said they were hiring three. As a matter of fact there was a retirement party/get together going on in a conference room just off the lobby where we were waiting to go in.
            How did the interview go? How many were giving the interview? Any insight would be great. I have my interview this Wednesday.

Comment

For what it's worth:

I interviewed with the City of FDL approximately 8-10 months ago. If memory serves, there were two interviews in one visit. First, you interviewed with four what I believe were administrators. Then, you went to the next room and spoke with four what I believe were officers. Some of the questions were the same, some were different. I came out of there thinking it was more of an endurance test than anything!

I can't recall what the questions were like, but I do remember that for this interview, one should have prepared things to talk about that relate to your experiences. Also, as with any interviews, be open about your faults, failures, and weaknesses, but tell how you've learned from them or are overcoming them.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Any info helps. I am new to applying for agencies and this is my first interview with a police department, so I am getting pretty nervous. I've been reading up on Fond du Lac and the PD so I don't go in there with no idea what to say.

Comment

Waiting with crossed fingers! I think the interview went well & was told I should hear back approximately 12/07/09. Best of luck to others...hope to see you @ swear in! lol
                  LOST:

Comment

I am feeling the same way. I think I did pretty good. I know there were only 105 applicants, so I wonder how many people passed the written and how many will move passed the interview...

Comment

Well, I got my letter today. I didn't get through to the assessment. It said they only chose 12 to move on to the next phase. I'm def. going to reapply though.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanA View Post
                        Well, I got my letter today. I didn't get through to the assessment. It said they only chose 12 to move on to the next phase. I'm def. going to reapply though.
                        Same here...I thought I did very well, but apparently I suck. Good luck in the next process.
                        LOST:

Comment

Originally posted by Rblake View Post
                          Same here...I thought I did very well, but apparently I suck. Good luck in the next process.
                          I doubt it was because you sucked or I sucked. lol But, there were a lot of people they cut from the interview alone. I was expecting more people to make it through and cut a large amount at the next step.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3935 users online. 241 members and 3694 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X