300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eau Claire Testing

Is there anyone who tested in Eau Claire a couple of weeks ago that remembers what the name of the test was?

Any idea what their physical test is like?

That Eau Claire test...what did you think of that POS? I've taken it 3 times and haven't passed it yet. However, I haven't failed a test for any other agency(about 20).

Sorry, I can't remember the name of the test. For the physical requirements, read the last 3 pages of this brochure. http://www.ci.eau-claire.wi.us/image...broch_2007.pdf

Comment

Yeah, it was surprisingly difficult. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I love my job, but now I want to test for EC just to see what the test is like!
        "My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Comment

Originally posted by mooseyard View Post
          I love my job, but now I want to test for EC just to see what the test is like!
          It's nothing like the typical WPP or POST test given at EVERY other agency I've tested for.

Examples...
          • look at this picture and tell me what this guy is thinking.(picture of guy included)
          • Now, what do you think this guy's profession would be?

It is about 165 questions. It DOES have some normal math, grammar, and reading comprehension questions. I'm confident I nearly aced those sections, but I could only muster a 65% for the overall test. God I hate that test!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2974 users online. 148 members and 2826 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X