Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm seeking donated equipment for my agency.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeking donated equipment for my agency.

Yes, you read that correctly. My agency (in central WI) is small and poor and, I fear, facing budget cuts for 2010...I know many of us are in the same boat but it doesn't hurt to ask for help!

I've exhausted all of my resources for donations from community groups, etc. and now am turning to you, my brothers and sisters, for help.

Do you or your agency have any surplus or old equipment in storage? Willing to donate or sell it for a small price? If so, please PM me...I'm interested.

I'm specifically looking for a center console for a Crown Vic, a lightbar, a Motorola mobile radio with encryption, a radar or laser, spike strips, a brush guard for a Crown Vic, etc.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Last edited by jeeper; 04-10-2010, 02:07 AM.
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Thanks Jeeper...I'll check into it!

Comment

Also a large DRMS in Sparta at Ft McCoy, plus you can screen items on the Web to save yourself the time in going to "shop". You can sign up thru your local State Coordinator.

Comment

Send me a pm with your name and #, I might be able to hook you up with a few items.
          Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

PM sent. Thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5007 users online. 282 members and 4725 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X