300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.S. Sociology

I graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor's degree and a Sociology major.
    Are there any state LE jobs that I could apply for with this? Otherwise, I'm thinking of applying to a regular police dept or Sheriff. I would prefer to stay in the western edge of WI, but I am open to moving for experience.

As far as keeping the "state" and "LE" parts of your question together, you could apply with any state law enforcement agency (WI State Patrol, WI DNR, UW-Police, Capitol Police, etc). In addition, you can apply to every single agency in the state that's currently accepting applications. A majority of departments in Wisconsin require 60 college credits, and with a Bachelor's degree you've surpassed that requirement.

My advice to you is to hop on www.wilenet.org and check the current employment opportunities. Apply and be merry my fellow Cheese-head.

By the way, welcome to Officer.com. If you're new to the exploration of law enforcement as a career, make sure you check out "The Applicant's Guide to Getting Hired." There's a link in my signature that will take you directly to it. (Oh yeah... sorry for tooting my own horn... )
    sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6187 users online. 340 members and 5847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X