300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virgina State Police

Anyone have info on an upcoming academy class?

You will find that nobody and I mean nobody even looks at the WV thread. I posted a question on here a couple months ago about WVSP. One person answered saying something along the lines that nobody in WV has the internet. LOL go figure...
    amson

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

yah, there not very organized in WV...

I work for the Park Service in Maryland and my buddy went up to WV to take a test to be a ranger in WV... it was posted on the site that every first thursday they had the test for people to take...

He went up there and They said it was the second thursday. He made a trip to WV for nothing and had to go up the next week. That sucked but needless to say... GL!!!!! its going to be a boring job in WV haha

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

Haha.. Good ol' WV. Gotta love it. Anyways, for The trooper the 140th is in session now. Soo around late November or Early December they'll start taking app's for the 141st. Here's the page

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/training/bptcs.htm

Comment

thanks for info i submitted application about two weeks ago

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Is it worth applying to? Is there alot of people who apply? And how long is the usual process? Thanks

Comment

Worth applying to? In my opinion yes, they're pretty professional officers.

Alot of people? Not too many.

The length of the proccess? Different for everybody. The academy is 30 weeks though.

Comment

Are the uniforms grey or green? Some pic's I see look grey, and some look green.

Comment

Who designed the recruiting website??? Looks very un-professional.. No wonder nobody pay's attention to the WV site.. Geez..

Good luck to those that apply
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by arcop223 View Post
                        Are the uniforms grey or green? Some pic's I see look grey, and some look green.
                        Dark green.

And yes, For some reason all wv police websites seem to be blue and gold, and made by a basic webmaster? Confuses me.

But the Troopers themselves, are some of the most professional.

Comment

any word yet on classes for the state police in 2011?
                          amson

Comment

2011 you say? Not this early, but here's 2010 basic training academy

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/training/bptcs.htm

Comment

Future,
                              I think that is the regular police department academies, such as sheriff, and local pd, not the State Police. Although a may be wrong.
                              And do you know if all Troopers get take home cars?
                              amson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6032 users online. 365 members and 5667 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X