300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSP test tomorrow!!

I go for my first test tomorrow, just seems odd to me that on the wsp website says tomorrow's for out of state testing.

Do we get weighed before the test or only if you pass?

you get weighed every time you go to another phase. They weigh you with all your clothes and shoes on. as well as determine your height.

Comment

I didn't get a weigh in at the written phase. Of course this could have changed since my written. I did get weighed at the interview portion though, and they didn't weigh me at the polygraph.

Comment

The only time I was weighed was before the oral interview. I'm guessing the only other time is at the medical exam.

Comment

I passed!!
          seemed like half the people didn't pass, but i guess when you take about 1 hour to answer 200 questions,you are not putting much effort into it.
          next week is my oral interview.
          So who else made it thru?

Comment

I passed as well, and I think I put enough effort into it even though I was in the first 3 to finnish for both tests.

Whens your Oral? I realize short notice on this (seeing as how my oral is about 12 hours from now), but anyone already been threw the process care to share some questions they were asked?

Comment

Nobody's going to give you specific info. (At least they shouldn't) That's part of the point. To prove you can think fast and make quick decisions. Adapt and overcome.

I will tell you that you'll be asked about your background/experience and some questions that you'd encounter in any civilian job interview. Such as, "what's you're greatest weakness", followed by scenario-based questions(what would you do in this situation?).

Good luck!!!

Comment

It's on par with other agency's oral boards. The two troopers that did mine were both very nice. It was probably one of my top 3 boards.
                My advice? Remember to slow down and think about your answer before spitting it out, you really aren't timed, and you don't get extra points for spitting it out faster than the last 3 guys.

Comment

I discovered today (when I took the oral board) that you're not supposed to give out specifics, so I got that now. But I did pass, so I was pretty j***ed about that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3223 users online. 158 members and 3065 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X