300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on WA agencies.

I'm currently looking at leaving OR and heading North to WA to apply for police jobs. I have seen that WA is in great need of LEO's.

Any thoughts or opinions regarding WA agencies?

Which agencies would be good to work for with opprotunities for assingments? Example: SWAT, Detectives and Gangs, etc..

Which agencies have good morale and which ones have low?

Any kind of opinions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Pierce County is a great place to work, both in patrol or the jail. Morale is good and there are a lot of the assignment opportunities you are looking for.
    You can get more info on the department a www.piercesheriff.org or you can call our recruiter- Deputy Patrick dos Remedios at 1-866-926-7277.

Comment

RCJailer & themerk93

Thank you guys for the remarks.

themerk93
      You are 100% right. You can gather quite a bit of information just by doing ride-a-longs. I have done quite a few here in Oregon with agencies here. It's great to hear that Everett treats there people very well. Best of luck getting on with Everett. Let us know how the process goes.

RCJailer
      I worked up in WA for a short time "military" and was very impressed with Pierce Co. very professional and most of the guys there seemed to really like working there. Wanted to try and do a ride-a-long, but really didn't have the time to do it.

Again, thanks for the info

Comment

Ride-a-long

Send me a PM with your contact info. I can set you up on a ride-a-long in Seattle and you can decide for yourself.
        SEATTLEPOLICEJOBS.COM

HONOR, COURAGE & COMMITMENT

Testing monthly... apply online

Comment

I looked at multiple agencies and I think that one of the best around is the Snohomish County S.O. They are hiring a lot right now as well. They issue take home cars, don't micromanage, and they stand behind ther deputies.

Comment

SPDJOBS & Theyoung1

Thank you guys for the info...

Theyoung1: how many deputies does Snohomish County S.O. anticipate hiring?

SPDJOBS: Are your recruiters going to make a visit to Oregon in the future? Just Curious.

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanShield View Post
              SPDJOBS & Theyoung1

Thank you guys for the info...

Theyoung1: how many deputies does Snohomish County S.O. anticipate hiring?

SPDJOBS: Are your recruiters going to make a visit to Oregon in the future? Just Curious.
              Next May the recruiters are visiting the Portland area. Most Oregonians test here locally.
              SEATTLEPOLICEJOBS.COM

HONOR, COURAGE & COMMITMENT

Testing monthly... apply online

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5017 users online. 276 members and 4741 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X