300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/...-protest-area/

I thought this is "Summer Of Love"? I thought this is a "block party"?

Comment

• Chief Best and Mayor Durkan thought they had a hard time recruiting and hiring before now they have no idea!

Comment

• The trend has been hiring more out of state laterals because fewer native Washingtonians were applying. You know, sell officers in Flatville, Ohio, on how great life and work is in Seattle.

Now they won't have that card to play. Not sure what the result will be, other than less than ideal....
        What does not kill you will likely try again.

Comment

• Simple. They will respond to the People‚Äôs requests and hire a BLM and Antifa, thereby ensuring equality in policing as per PERF.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattlePDAspire View Post

Something is seriously wrong with that dude.
            Hey my guy... As of 9/28/2020 is something still wrong with him? LOL

Comment

• SPD is the main agency I work with (prosecutor). Morale is low and I know several officers lateraling to agencies in central and eastern Washington. The units I work with are being gutted, with detectives being transferred to other units or patrol. There's one unit that was understaffed at about 4-5 detectives, and it's going to 1 detective now.

I decided about six months ago to transition to local or state law enforcement. I applied pretty much all over the country (close to 75 apps) but did not consider SPD or KCSO.
              Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 09-28-2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2873 users online. 162 members and 2711 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X