300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winter_Patriot View Post

I've got an entry-level deputy app in with Multnomah County Sheriff right now. Should I be running away? I'm in the Seattle area now, working as a prosecutor. What's happening in the city is unreal, and I don't blame SPD and KCSO for applying to other cities/counties/states.
    Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, all of these "sanctuary cities" run by liberals for the last 50 years that enable and legitimize domestic terrorists like AntiFirstAmendment, are very bad places to be a cop right now.

You could do the right thing, 100%, morally, legally, and ethically, and still be absolutely crucified for political reasons.

Fired without a proper investigation, arrested for no justifiable reason, convicted to satisfy a political agenda, and sent to prison for the rest of your life or even put to death, in the vain attempt to appease ignorant unemployed dope-smoking suburban mid-20s community college students who are 8 years into their 2 year gender studies degree, but aren't sure which bathroom to use or what the difference is between a man and a woman.

Because arresting people who firebomb police stations after barricading police and civilians inside is racist...

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, all of these "sanctuary cities" run by liberals for the last 50 years that enable and legitimize domestic terrorists like AntiFirstAmendment, are very bad places to be a cop right now.

You could do the right thing, 100%, morally, legally, and ethically, and still be absolutely crucified for political reasons.

Fired without a proper investigation, arrested for no justifiable reason, convicted to satisfy a political agenda, and sent to prison for the rest of your life or even put to death, in the vain attempt to appease ignorant unemployed dope-smoking suburban mid-20s community college students who are 8 years into their 2 year gender studies degree, but aren't sure which bathroom to use or what the difference is between a man and a woman.

Because arresting people who firebomb police stations after barricading police and civilians inside is racist...
      Can’t like this enough.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Just read the graffiti: "KILL ALL COPS" has nothing to do with righting a perceived social wrong.

It also has nothing to do with a questionable decision made by one officer thousands of miles from here- that issue is already being dealt with through the criminal court system.

These are violent anarchist extremists using this incident as an excuse to actively try to make your wife a widow and your children orphans for reasons that have nothing to do with the deceased. Most of them are not even members of his particular "victim group". They don't care about him- they just want you dead...
        Last edited by Aidokea; 08-04-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5472 users online. 320 members and 5152 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X