Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Western Washington

Hey all,

My family and I are moving out to Western Washington (hopefully north of Seattle) and I was curious about where a good spot to move would be. I am aware of one other post that is somewhat similar, however, I am fairly certain that it was posted in 2016 or 2017. Right now I am going through the process with Snohomish County as a lateral. I am hoping that we will be moving in March.

Thanks for the help,

Max

The farther north the better. Closer you are to Everett/Seattle the more housing will cost and traffic is terrible down that way. Personally I wouldn't want to live south of Marysville but that's just me.

Comment

Not to hi-jack the thread, but how’s West Seattle? I’ve been looking at apartments online and it looks like a decent area.
      Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

• pnw360
        pnw360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry don't know a ton about West Seattle other than the few times I've visited it. I live up north by the Canadian border so that's my area of expertise.

Just keep in mind how far of a commute you will have and what time of day it would be. I despise driving rush hour through Seattle.

• Henyo
        Henyo commented
        Editing a comment
        I currently work in state parole/probation in the West Seattle area and I can tell you anything towards Alki/Junction area is nice and expensive. You said you're looking for an apartment so I'd stick with Junction. It's walking distance to plenty of restaurants, bars, Safeway, etc. I'd stay away from the High Point neighborhood since it's is a known gang area riddled with Section 8 housing even though it doesn't look like it. Also stay away from Delridge Ave SW..i've always had a bad time there.

• Decided
        Decided commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comments. I'm also looking at North Seattle and Bellevue too. Just looking right now as I don't even know if/where I'll be working.
        Last edited by Decided; 01-24-2020, 01:26 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7013 users online. 396 members and 6617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X