300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Police Training Center Dress Code

Does anyone know what the usual dress code is for the SPD training center? I’m not SPD but I’m going to a training course they are hosting next month, and don’t want to over/under dress. Most CJTC courses have been pretty casual but I still like to be prepared. Thanks

Isn’t it in the class description you get when you are confirmed?

Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Tie dye shirt with a peace sign

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Isn’t it in the class description you get when you are confirmed?
        Class description says “ DRESS CODE

Visitors attending training at the WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus.

Visitors not wearing agency identification can attend classes in business casual attire. They will need check in at the front desk and wear a clip-on visitor's identification card.”

but thats generic for all courses, I’ve seen a wide variety of “business casual” at different courses trying to gauge where Seattle falls on the spectrum.

Comment

Jeans, Aloha shirt, shoes. What will they do, kick you out?
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
            Tie dye shirt with a peace sign
            "Make love not War" mannnnn....
            "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by badger54 View Post

Class description says “ DRESS CODE

Visitors attending training at the WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus.

Visitors not wearing agency identification can attend classes in business casual attire. They will need check in at the front desk and wear a clip-on visitor's identification card.”

but thats generic for all courses, I’ve seen a wide variety of “business casual” at different courses trying to gauge where Seattle falls on the spectrum.
              Can't go wrong with slacks and a Polo with decent shoes for business casual.
              "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

I went in jeans and a polo last month. Some guys dressed up more than that, some less. Some guys were in uniform. As long as it’s not a Canadian tuxedo you should be fine.

Comment

Last time I was there I had dept polo and 5.11 pants. It’s not a big deal.

Comment

Misfits hoodie with ripped jeans an old running shoes. Always remember to express yourself so you can keep your septum piercing in and screw shaving.

Business casual means business casual.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2721 users online. 143 members and 2578 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X